Monday, August 16, 8:00-10:00am
registration / open house
Tuesday, August 17, 8:00-12:00noon
first day of school (see first two weeks schedule below)
Registration information is submitted online (link emailed).
The online registration form must be submitted before the first day of school. Data is kept on a secure server. The following information is included:
- Parent/Guardian contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Medical and liability release
- Traffic release
- Publicity release
- Swimming and outdoor activities permissions
- Extended School Program requirements
• By state law, a student new to the school must have up-to-date immunizations recorded on Tennessee Immunization Form. The form must be on file BEFORE the child begins school.
• If your child is a returning student, immunizations must be current and properly recorded with the updated form submitted to the school office.
• An immunization form from a state other than Tennessee must be transferred to a Tennessee form by the physician or the Hamilton County Health Department.
Items Needed to Begin School
BOOKS AND SUPPLIES
All books and supplies are included in the yearly tuition fee.
Primary Levels 3 through 7 need to have a back pack. Early Learning Center students are provided a special tote bag by the school.
First Two Weeks Schedule
MONDAY, Aug. 16 - Registration/Open House
ALL LEVELS: 8:00am-10:00am
TUESDAY, Aug. 17 - FIRST day of school
ALL LEVELS: 8:00am-12:00noon
Traffic information and maps are online. Dismissal will be from the gym. To facilitate traffic flow, please put a sign with child’s name on dashboard. Extended School Program (ESP) childcare begins (students who stay for childcare need to bring lunch since the cafeteria is not open until Wednesday).
WEDNESDAY, Aug. 18 - FRIDAY, Aug. 20
ALL LEVELS, 8:00am-3:00pm
Cafeteria service begins. Follow normal traffic routines.
Please remember a student sign for dashboard.
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 1
ALL LEVELS: 6:30pm
Back-to-School Night for Parents Required meeting and classroom visitation (parents only).
Meet teachers and get information to help your student have a successful school year.
TN Standards for Child Care
St. Nicholas School follows the policies of the Tennessee Standards for School-Administered Child Care. Parents are required to read the summary of standards and sign that they have read and understand that St. Nicholas adheres to these guidelines. The document is available in the Extended School Program office, and the summary may be downloaded. A parent signature is required on the ESP registration form.
Optional School Forms and Information
- Food Allergy Assessment
- Asthma Allergy Form (IF APPLICABLE)
- Allergy Emergency Care Plan (IF APPLICABLE)
- Prescribed Rx Information
- Prescribed Rx Request Form (IF APPLICABLE)
- Extended School Program Policies
- Extended School Program Registration
- Acceptable Dress Code
- Traffic Map - Arrival and Dismissal
- Library Book Club
- Music Lesson Policies