1. St. Nicholas students will become growth-mindset learners who are independent, self-motivated, and organized, creative problem-solvers.
2. St. Nicholas students will be served by a differentiated and progressive curriculum, utilizing best practices and multi-age opportunities within a warm, nurturing atmosphere.
3. St. Nicholas students will strive for individual growth and excellence in reading, written and oral communication skills, mathematics, social studies, science, art, movement, world language and music.
4. St. Nicholas students will be enriched through the arts, technology, outdoor education and a multi-disciplinary approach to subject matter.
5. St. Nicholas students will develop tolerance and empathy through exposure to a variety of people, customs, family traditions, cultures, and ideologies.
6. St. Nicholas students will become environmentally responsible and service oriented.
7. St. Nicholas students will be encouraged and strengthened in their spiritual growth.
8. St. Nicholas students will develop respect for the individual while learning to function collaboratively as a responsible member of a larger community.